Digital ⋅ Community Signs ⋅ Interactive PDFs, Boom Cards, + Quiz for Special Ed
Regular price $6.00
Distance Learning - This digital community signs activity pack includes two interactive, self checking PDFs, two Boom Card decks,™ and an editable quiz on Google Forms™. These activities work on matching and recognizing the meaning of various community signs. Perfect for special education and life skills classrooms.
These can be used with eLearning: upload the PDF to your online classroom/email to parents or share the link to the Boom Cards and students can practice and learn from the self correcting activities. You can also add the Google quiz for them to complete so that you can assess what they are learning.
★ 2 Interactive PDFs: 36 questions each. These activities won't let students continue until they get it right! These can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- Level 1 Community Signs Matching Interactive PDF: Students will match the community sign given three choices.
- Level 2 Community Signs Meaning Interactive PDF: This activity shows a picture and then asks students to match it to the appropriate sign, teaching and assessing the understanding of the meaning behind these signs.
- *PLEASE NOTE: If using in a browser and the links don't work, please click "print" first which will open it in a new tab and then you can play
How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ Boom Cards: 2 decks with 36 visual questions each that are self checking (same task cards as the interactive PDFs, just in a different format!)
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try a preview of these boom card decks: Level 1 Matching HERE and Level 2 HERE.
★ Quiz on Google Forms™: 10 question quiz that you can copy and send to your class.
- After the questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well and can export to a spreadsheet)!
- This quiz is editable! You are also able to change and edit answers to customize for your students/class. You can make additional copies of the google quiz and can change pictures to create as many quizzes on the subject as you would like!
This listing is for one classroom. You can purchase one license and put on all of your students iPads. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.