Digital Letter Identification Interactive Activities for Special Ed
Regular price $3.00
Distance Learning: Digital practice in identifying letters in different cases and fonts. Students can drag and drop the letters on each slide to the correct location using either Google Slides or Boom Learning.
Included are 4 different activities:
1. Errorless Letter Match (capitals and lowercase)
2. Letter Match (capitals and lowercase)
3. Letter Sort (only capitals)
4. Letter Sort (capitals and lowercase)
Google Slides: Students can either use by opening to edit on a computer or a device that has the Google Slides™ app downloaded.
- *Each activity also includes an intro page with instructions and an end page that you can customize with a personal note or tell students what to do next.
- To use daily, be sure to reset so students can do it again. After students complete and you check their work, go to file -> version history -> click the original version to reset for the next day.
- Make a copy for each student so they can complete all of the slides on their own.
- OR assign a slide to each student and then go over it together.
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- FREE account: Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). You will need to regenerate a link every 14 days to share with your students.
- Paid account: For additional assignment options, including data collection, you’ll need a premium account. You will be able to create student log ins and can assign different decks to different students
- Trial account included with this download: If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Breezy Special Ed 2020