Digital Summer Sequencing for Special Ed (Interactive PDF and Boom Cards)
Regular price $2.50
Practice sequencing with these 5 fun summer themes! Students will go through 4-step summer themed sequences. They will first see the beginning picture in the sequence and hear the sentence read, along with the question "what happens next?" They then will click the picture that happens next. This activity is available in two formats, boom cards or interactive PDF.
★ Sequencing Cards on Boom Learning℠ to use ONLINE: 25 cards that are self checking as well (same task cards as the interactive PDFs, just in a different format!)
Students will go through 4 step summer themed sequences. They will first see the beginning picture in the sequence and hear the sentence read, along with the question "what happens next?" They then will click the picture that happens next.
Exclusive to the boom learning version: AUDIO! Also, after going through each full sequence, students will drag and drop to put the 4 pictures in order.
There are 5 different sequence sets, all with a summer theme.
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
★ Interactive PDF: This can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- *PLEASE NOTE: To use in Google Classroom, instruct students to first click the "print" button and then it will open in a new screen and they can play.
- How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
This listing is for one classroom. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.