Distance Learning ⋅ Measuring Cups and Spoons ⋅ Interactive PDF and Quiz
Breezy Special Ed
Regular price $3.00
This *mini* digital activity pack includes an interactive, self checking PDF on basic measuring cup and spoon identification and an editable quiz on Google Forms. It is a mini pack compared to other ones I put out as it only has 20 questions in the interactive PDF and 5 google quiz questions (the price reflects the size)
These can be used with eLearning: upload the PDF to Google Classroom (or another platform or via email to parents), students can practice and learn from the self correcting activity. You can also add the Google quiz for them to complete so that you can assess what they are learning.
★ Interactive PDF: 20 questions asking students to count the dots on the dice/domino. Students will then choose their answer from three answer visuals on the bottom. This is self-correcting, which means students are unable to move on until they answer correctly.
*PLEASE NOTE: If using in a browser and the links don't work, please click "print" first which will open it in a new tab and then you can play. You can also download to play correctly.
How to use:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ Boom Cards: 20 visual questions that are self checking as well (same task cards as the interactive PDFs, just in a different format!)
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- Try a preview of this deck HERE.
★ Google Quiz: 5 question quiz that you can copy and send to your class. After the 5 questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well)!
This listing is for one classroom. You can purchase one license and put on all of your students iPads/computers/your Google Classroom acount/etc. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.