Mega discounted for those who want both versions!
★ Interactive Books with Audio on Boom Cards:
Distance Learning: engage your students with AUDIO and drag and drop features!
This set of four interactive digital books are perfect for sneaking in some left / right and top / bottom direction skills. Students can follow directions to set the table, make a pizza, scoop ice cream, and make a sub sandwich.
Pizza, sub, and ice cream all have a few slides where you can fill specific orders after complete the book.
There are 4 books included. You will click the pictures on the PDF download to add these to your boom learning library.
- Pizza Left or Right - Test out this book by clicking the link HERE!
- Subs Top or Bottom
- Ice Cream Left or Right
- Set the Table
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
★ Printable Interactive Food Books with Multiple Levels
These food themed interactive / adapted books are perfect for sneaking in some left / right and top / bottom direction skills. Students can follow directions to set the table, make a pizza, scoop ice cream, and make a sub sandwich.
Prep options include: putting velcro on both spots (left and right) on each page so that students aren't just following the velcro, but will really have to think about following the direction! For students who are just learning, you might find you just want to put the velcro in the correct spot.
Ways to Use these Printable Interactive Books with Multiple Levels:
- Level 1: Students match the picture from each page to the end choice page while they read.
- Level 2: Students take off the picture from the choice page and match to the page to follow the direction (directions include picture visuals so student know what option to use.
Prep these books using lamination and velcro! This resource is perfect for special education and autism classrooms, and even early childhood education!