Use these VISUAL question of the day prompts during morning meeting time and have each student answer the question, telling us something they like (or don't like).
These questions are perfect for special education or preschool classrooms because:
• there is no right answer
• students can answer errorlessly
• each question include visuals to support non-readers and readers
• there is a consistent answer structure
• communication is encouraged through AAC, verbal, and/or written
• corresponding journals come in a variety of levels