Digital ⋅ More or Less ⋅ Interactive PDF, Boom Cards, and Quiz for Special Ed
Regular price $5.00
These interactive digital activities work on identifying more or less in groups up to 10. This resource includes an interactive self checking PDF, interactive Boom Cards with audio and an editable quiz on Google Forms.
These can be used with eLearning: upload the PDF to Google Classroom (or another platform), students can practice and learn from the self correcting activity. You can also add the Google quiz for them to complete so that you can assess what they are learning.
★ Interactive PDFs: great offline option - 40 Questions alternating "which is more" and "which is less". The same groups of pictures are used twice, once for which is more, and again for which is less, so students have to read the question and not memorize where to click for the answer!
- These won't let students continue until they get it right! These can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- *PLEASE NOTE: If using in a browser and the links don't work, please click "print" first which will open it in a new tab and then you can play
How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ Boom Cards - need internet access to play: 40 visual questions with audio that are self checking as well (same task cards as the interactive PDFs, just in a different format!)
- 40 questions total, 20 will randomly play each time.
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try a preview of the more or less boom card deck HERE.
★ Quiz on Google Forms™: 10 question quiz that you can copy and send to your class.
- After the questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well and can export to a spreadsheet)!
- This quiz is editable! You are also able to change and edit answers to customize for your students/class. You can make additional copies of the google quiz and can change pictures to create as many quizzes on the subject as you would like!
This listing is for one classroom. You can purchase one license and put on all of your students iPads/computers/your Google Classroom account/etc. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.