Digital ⋅ Number Matching ⋅ Interactive PDF, Boom Cards, and Quiz
Breezy Special Ed
Regular price $5.00
These interactive digital activities work on matching numbers and identifying numbers. This resource includes two interactive, self checking PDFs, four decks of interactive Boom Cards™ with audio and an editable quiz on Google Forms™. Please note: boom cards have more options than just the 0-9 that are available on the interactive PDFs/Google Forms.
These can be used with eLearning: upload the PDF to Google Classroom (or another platform), students can practice and learn from the self correcting activity. You can also add the Google quiz for them to complete so that you can assess what they are learning.
★ Interactive PDFs: great offline option
★ Interactive PDF 1: 0-9 matching, same font, 3 choices (10 cards)
★ Interactive PDF 2: 0-9 matching with varying fonts, 3 choices (30 cards)
- These won't let students continue until they get it right! These can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- *PLEASE NOTE: If using in a browser and the links don't work, please click "print" first which will open it in a new tab and then you can play
How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ 5 Boom Card Decks - need internet access to play:
- these cards include audio and the number is said out loud on each card
- cards will be randomized each time the deck is played
- Matching 0-9 numbers with identical and varying fonts
- Identifying 0-9 numbers with audio prompts
- Matching 0-31 numbers (the calendar numbers) with identical fonts
- Identifying numbers 0-31 with audio prompts
- Identifying numbers 0-20, and 10s to 100 with audio prompts (ones, teens, and tens)
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try a preview of the number identification boom card deck HERE.
★ Quiz on Google Forms™: 10 question quiz with identifying numbers 0-9 that you can copy and send to your class.
- After the questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well and can export to a spreadsheet)!
- This quiz is editable! You are also able to change and edit answers to customize for your students/class. You can make additional copies of the google quiz and can change pictures to create as many quizzes on the subject as you would like!
This listing is for one classroom. You can purchase one license and put on all of your students iPads/computers/your Google Classroom account/etc. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.