Click HERE to shop *St. Patrick's Day* resources
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Now also available digitally on Google Slides - both option included in this download at no additional cost.
These would you rather questions are great for teaching students how to have a sense of humor, imagination, and fun! All questions have two visual options for answers to help all students answer.
75 visual questions: Variety of funny, strange, and thought provoking questions.
Leveled journal pages: Levels including drawing, writing, or extended writing
You can use these questions as a question of the day activity, a journal lesson, or a fun social activity!
These questions are perfect for special education or preschool classrooms because:
• there is no right answer
• students can answer errorlessly
• each question include visuals to support non-readers and readers
• there is a consistent answer structure
• communication is encouraged through AAC, verbal, and/or written
• corresponding journals come in a variety of levels
I use this with my high school special education class, but would be appropriate for any grade special education or early childhood classrooms as well.
Check out more types of daily questions HERE!