Do you have enough? Up to $5 ⋅ Digital PDF ⋅ Interactive Activities
Regular price $5.00
Distance Learning with Digital Activities. These money task card activities (available as an interactive PDF or Boom Cards™) are self-correcting, which means students are unable to move on until they answer correctly. The quiz on Google Forms™ allows you to assess progress and take data.
Are your students motivated by technology? Now you can bring task cards to the iPad (or Smartboard, smartphone or computer!). You can also use these activities in your online classroom.
On each task card, students will see one to five $1 bills and a price with an item attached. They will then choose "yes" or "no" based on whether they have enough money or not.
★ Interactive PDFs: Won't let students continue until they get it right! These can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- *PLEASE NOTE: If using in a browser and the links don't work, please click "print" first which will open it in a new tab and then you can play. You can also download to play correctly.
How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ Boom Cards: 40 visual questions that are self checking as well (same task cards as the interactive PDFs, just in a different format!)
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try a preview of this boom card deck HERE.
★ Quiz on Google Forms™: 10 question quiz that you can copy and send to your class.
- After the questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well and can export to a spreadsheet)!
- This quiz is editable! You are also able to change and edit answers to customize for your students/class. You can make additional copies of the google quiz and can change pictures to create as many quizzes on the subject as you would like!
This listing is for one classroom. You can purchase one license and put on all of your students iPads. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.
Get the printable, physical task cards here