These visual recipes and worksheets make it easy to teach and practice cooking skills in the classroom while hosting a Fall Fest or Halloween Party. These halloween recipes are also great for Fun Food Fridays in the classroom through the month of October!
Included are visual recipes for:
Apple Cider (crockpot)
Mummy Dogs (oven)
Fall Trail Mix (class or personal sized recipes included, no appliances needed)
Cookie Teeth (no appliances needed, pre-cooked cookies)
Pumpkin Faces (no appliances needed)
Included with each recipe is:
Visual Recipe: This one page visual recipe is great for visual learners!
Sequencing Worksheets: 1 worksheets = 3 levels.
- 1: Cut and paste both pictures and sentences
- 2: Partial cut and paste and draw/write the other half
- 3: Draw and write the recipe steps.
Review / Quiz: 2 levels.
- 1: symbol supported, students circle the symbols to answer
- 2: text with space for written answers
Visual shopping lists also included!