NEW stories added!
These coronavirus social stories explain in a non-threatening way about the COVID-19 / coronavirus, how to prevent / washing hands, and the possibility of school closures.
1) About COVID-19
2) Stopping Germs
2) Washing Hands
3) School Closures
4) Distance Learning
5) Being Flexible with School Work at Home
6) When Loved Ones are Sick
7) Quarantined Family Members
8) I am Sick
9) Wearing a Mask
10) Mask Expectations (including classroom)
11) Mask Expectations (not needed in classroom)
12) Things I can do to Stop Germs
Stories are available with symbol support (and the first 3 also available without symbol support)
Great social story for special education, inclusion, and any students who might be feeling concerned and anxious about the COVID-19 virus.
*Due to the nature of this situation, this resource can be shared with parents digitally over email, or any means necessary to help students!
Widgit symbols used with permission.