Hot or Cold ⋅ Digital PDF and Boom Cards ⋅ Interactive Activities for Special Ed
Breezy Special Ed
Regular price $4.00
Distance Learning with Digital Activities. These hot or cold digital activities on Boom Cards™ and an Interactive PDF are self-correcting, which means students are unable to move on until they answer correctly. The Google Quiz allows you to assess progress and take data. Works great on smartphones, tablets, computers, and smartboards.
These can be used with eLearning: upload the PDF to Google Classroom (or another online classroom platform), students can practice and learn from the self correcting activity. You can also add the Google quiz for them to complete so that you can assess what they are learning.
No reading required due to visuals on every question so that non-readers can use as well.
★ Interactive PDF(s): 28 visual questions - won't let students continue until they get it right! These can be used offline in any PDF reader (Adobe, iBooks, etc) after it is downloaded.
- *PLEASE NOTE: If using in a browser and the links don't work, please click "print" first which will open it in a new tab and then you can play. You can also download to play correctly.
- How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in "fullscreen" mode.
- If student answers correctly, they will receive a fun "yes" screen.
- If the student answers incorrectly, they will see a "no" and be prompted to try again.
★ Boom Cards: 30 visual questions that are self checking as well (similar to PDF task cards but with real pictures and different hot/cold symbols)
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try a preview of this boom card deck HERE.
★ Quiz on Google Forms™: 10 question quiz that you can copy and send to your class. After the 10 questions are answered, students will be able to see how they did (and you will be able to see their responses as well)!
*This quiz is editable! You are also able to change and edit answers to customize for your students/class. You can make additional copies of the google quiz and can change pictures to create as many quizzes on the subject as you would like!