Interactive Cooking Lessons: Visual Recipes for Pudding and Jello - Special Ed
Regular price $5.00
These books and worksheets make it easy to teach and practice cooking skills in the classroom!
Included in this download is recipes for jello (2 recipes, one for on the stove AND one for in the microwave) and instant pudding. All you'll need is a packet of jello (and water) and a packet of instant pudding and milk!
With each recipe in this digital download, you will receive:
● One page visual recipe
● Recipe worksheets include:
● Sequencing 1 worksheets - 3 levels
- Level 1: Cut and paste both pictures and sentences
- Level 2: Partial cut and paste and draw/write the other half
- Level 3: Draw and write the recipe steps
● Review / Quiz
- Level 1: symbol supported
- Level 2: text
Interactive Adapted Book
Interactive Adapted Books can be used in the classroom as practice for cooking (great for classrooms without access to kitchens) or as recipe guides while cooking.
2 ways to use while reading:
- Level 1: Students will take the icons off the bottom page and match to each page
- Level 2: Students will take the icons off the page and match to the picture on the bottom.
Get the entire class involved with cooking by giving each student a page to complete. Each recipe is broken down into multiple different steps. (Extra steps may be included in the book that aren't seen in the one page recipe in order to provide more step by step practice, especially if the students aren't able to practice it in the kitchen!)
Want to prep yourself? Grab the digital download instead!
Want more recipes and books like this? Grab the bundle HERE!