Give your students the visuals they need to be successful during your calendar and morning meeting time! Students can be given a book (differentiated three ways: hook and loop, dry erase circle or writing) or a file folder / worksheet page with their own set of calendar visuals to go along with the class visuals.
3 Different Ways to prep the calendar booklet:
1) hook and loop interactive pages
2) circle the answer with dry erase marker or point to the answer on each page
3) write the answer in the box below
Pages of the book include:
-Day of the Week (two options)
- Option 1 (Today only)
- Option 2 (Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow)
-Today's Date (two options)
- Option 1 (all numbers)
- Option 2 (students will use two numbers to make up multiple digits dates)
Pairs perfectly with other Beezy Special Ed calendar resources
Widgit Symbols used with permission.