These Christmas would you rather questions are great for teaching special education students how to have a sense of humor, imagination, and fun! Also great for inclusion classes - the visuals make it accessible for everyone!
All questions have two visual options for answers to help all students answer and are focused on a Christmas theme - cookies, presents, ornaments, and more!
10 visual questions:Variety of funny, opinion, and thought-provoking questions.
Leveled journal pages: Levels including drawing, writing, or extended writing
You can use these questions as a question of the day activity, a journal lesson, or a fun social activity!
These questions are perfect for special education or preschool classrooms because:
• there is no right answer
• students can answer errorlessly
• each question includes visuals to support both non-readers and readers
• there is a consistent answer structure
• communication is encouraged through AAC, verbal, and/or written
• corresponding journals come in a variety of levels
Get more questions in the Would You Rather question packHERE!