Celebrate Valentine's Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas with these Would You Rather questions.
These would you rather questions are great for teaching special education students how to have a sense of humor, imagination, and fun! Also great for inclusion classes - the visuals make it accessible for everyone!
All questions have two visual options for answers to help all students answer and are focused on Valentine's Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas themes!
Total of 60 visual questions: Variety of funny, opinion, and thought-provoking questions.
Leveled journal pages: Levels including drawing, writing, or extended writing
You can use these questions as a question of the day activity, a journal lesson, or a fun social activity!
These questions are perfect for special education or preschool classrooms because:
• there is no right answer
• students can answer errorlessly
• each question includes visuals to support both non-readers and readers
• there is a consistent answer structure
• communication is encouraged through AAC, verbal, and/or written
• corresponding journals come in a variety of levels
Get more questions in the Would You Rather question pack HERE!